Every year, music lovers from around the world make the pilgrimage to Glastonbury Festival. At Pennard Hill Farm, we provide luxury camping for those who wish to kick back in style in between visits to Worthy Farm.
Here’s what you need to know.
A Premium Location
In amongst all the hype, it’s easy to ignore the lush natural surroundings of the world’s most famous festival. By staying at our gorgeous glamping resort, you’ll get beautiful hilltop views without having to fight off the crowds. Extra peace and seclusion will be welcomed with open arms, as you wind down from those exhiliaring performances.
Glastonbury Glamping Options
As specialists in providing a unique camping experience, we know a thing or two about comfort. We offer four Glastonbury glamping options, all of which are guaranteed to make your long weekend that much more memorable. Each of these has limited availability, so make sure you book as soon as possible.
- Airstreams. These large, American-style caravans offer a complete home away from home for festival goers. Real beds are provided as standard, alongside a private bathroom and a whole host of creature comforts. Cooker, fridge, heating, air conditioning, sound system – you name it, the airstream has it!
- Yurts. Our spacious yurts are luxury tents that feature proper beds and stylish furniture. You will have easy access to hot showers and running water, as well as food for the duration of your stay.
- Lotus Belle Tents. Perfect for the cosy romantics, our lotus belle tents have become a central part of the Glastonbury glamping experience. They are fitted with openable windows, and have space for a comfy bed and furniture. Again, food and drink will be widely available, with hot showers no more than 150m from your tent.
View this post on Instagram
Glastonbury Glamping FAQs
Now that you’ve explored our glamping options, please find below our answers to some frequently asked questions.
- Proximity to the festival. We are an approximate 10-minute walk from the closest festival gate. If you don’t fancy walking, we also offer regular transport to and from the site.
- Meals and refreshments. Food will be provided throughout your stay, from 8am to 1am. The bar, which takes both cash and card, will stay open until 2am and there will be an honesty bar thereafter. We do ask, however, that you treat all of our staff with respect whenever you use this facility.
- Car parking. When you arrive, you will be asked to leave your vehicle in the field adjacent to the campsite. A member of our team will then take you from your car to your accommodation.
- Electricity. Our airstream caravans are the only accommodation with electricity. Candles and solar-powered lights can be found in our yurts and lotus belle tents. Phone charging facilities are located in the bar, restaurant and pamper tent.
- Shower products. You will not need to bring your own soap or shampoo. These are provided in all of our showers.
- Bedding. Bedding is part of all of our Glastonbury accommodation. This includes crisp white linen and two pillows per person. You’re also welcome to bring your own – we won’t be offended!
Enjoy A Luxury Stay At Pennard Hill Farm
Every summer, we’re proud to accommodate music lovers of all backgrounds on our beautiful family-run farm. To avoid missing out on your luxury glamping experience, please get in touch with us today. You can also register your interest in Glastonbury glamping here and we will send you our prices directly.
Boutique camping can be enjoyed all year round at Pennard Hill Farm. Find out more about what this entails on our website.