What’s included for three days & three nights
- Two wonderful grass fields with fantastic views over The Glastonbury Festival site, The Mendip Hills and beyond.
- A gorgeous licensed wooden pagoda nestled in a quiet corner of the farm which
offers the perfect setting for an outdoor wedding ceremony.
- Our feasting room and indoor ceremony space
- Our giant tipi, complete with fairy lights and hard wooden flooring throughout which is ideal for up to 130
- Rustic wooden tables and oak cross back chairs for 130 guests.
- Our bespoke shepherds hut loos and showers.
- Accommodation in our farm cottages, tree tent, the hide and safari tent for up to 24 people.
- Silent disco headsets for up to 130 people.
- Power and Water
We can provide yurts and belle tents for up to 84 additional guests for an extra cost if
Our brilliant catering team headed up by Tom, are on hand to create the most delicious wedding
breakfast for you. Please see Pennard Hill Kitchen for more details.